The Andrew Hall
The Andrew Hall based in Red Lane, Shipley was built in 1888 and is a Grade II listed building with great facilities for any function.
The main hall is 20ft wide by 80ft long and there is also a stage which is 16ft wide by 8ft deep. The hall has a well equipped kitchen, toilet facilities and a grassed area to the rear.
For more information and bookings please contact Amanda Jupp on 01403 741542.